Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Precious Beauty Turns Beast...every morning!

It has practically become a daily morning routine. Every morning my darling daughter runs into my room with her arms outstretched and a huge smile. "Good morning! I love you!" she bubbles with enthusiasm. Still sleeping or not, I can't resist. I have to wake up and take all the hugs and smiles she wants to give. Afterall, I deserve them, don't I? So it's a beautiful morning and we're all in a great mood. We plan a fun day and I'm looking forward to spending lots of mother daughter time together... And then it's snap. Beauty is gone and in her place is this nasty beast. "I don't want to do that", "I can't make my own breakfast" (although she's done it about a million and one times before!), "No, no, no! Now, now, now!" I'll tell you what's now, now I can't wait to send her to camp!

No comments: