Sunday, December 23, 2007

ARBONNE for TOMGIRLZ MOMZ

The Tomgirlz chapter book series help up teach our children those values that we value, but what about the finances we need to keep our kids in valuable activities? I know my daughter is into gymnastics and dance. These are great activities that help her with fitness, teach her about competition, and build her self esteem. Activities outside of school are valuable and important.....however, they can be EXPENSIVE!

To address this issue, I've decided to feature ARBONNE as a part of Tomgirlz Momz. Arbonne is a company that offers value to our families on several levels.
1. Products are chemical free...no dyes, no animal by-products. There are many products from
Arbonne for our children (and us momz!) that are pure, safe, and beneficial.

2. More time... some of us work long and hard hours to benefit our families, but we would much rather be spending more of that time with our children. Arbonne has a solution.

3. Income to help with those activities...you will love the products from Arbonne and want to recommend them to your family and friends just like you do with any great products you love. However, when you recommend Arbonne products, Arbonne sends you a check for their gratitude! Some people earn enough to pay for some extra activities, some people earn enough to give up their full time jobs and spend more time at home!

Before choosing Arbonne as a company to feature on Tomgirlz Momz, I decided I should try it out myself first. For the past 4 months I have been using the products for myself, my husband and my children. The products truly are wonderful (I will write about some of those successes later), and the checks they send are real.

If you have had your own experiences with Arbonne, please share with us! If you would like to begin experiencing Arbonne, you can contact me for more information through www.TOMGIRLZ.com

No comments: