Monday, December 31, 2007

NEW YEAR DO YEAR

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. I really think that if you want to do something, you should just do it and make a commitment to that goal no matter what time of the year it is. However, in the spirit of New Year's and in honor of the TOMGIRLZ, I decided to make a DO LIST so you can see what you can expect from TOMGIRLZ MOMZ in 2008. Who knows, maybe just the act of listing it all here for you to read will help to make all these goals come to fruition.

1. Start (and complete) a book for Tomgirlz Momz. This book is in the planning stage. It will serve as a guide to Momz to parent their grade school children so that they won't have to "re-program" as adults as we all apparently need today. Are we so messed up that we need all those self-help, motivational, relationship guiding books out there? Apparently so. Books from authors like Napoleon Hill, Jack Canfield, Robert Kiyosaki, etc. are big money earners for a reason. I have to admit that I too am part of the reason...I love their books!! However, I decided that it is easier to "program" properly as a child then to have to "re-program" as an adult. Hopefully my book will help save our kids from a lot of that trouble in the future.

2. Write 2 new books for the TOMGIRLZ series. I have begun work on the 6th chapter book. In it I introduce a new character named Abigail. Unfortunately, many of her peers call her "flabby Abby". Mackey and her friends take Abby under their wings and through this book of humor and kindness, they learn about exercise and nutrition and save one child from being a childhood obesity statistic.

3. I will also continue offering my Tomgirlz Momz families a means of additional income to support extra activities for our children and the benefits of safe, pure products for everyone in the house. ARBONNE is the company I have chosen for this purpose and they have proven to be a good choice. Throughout the year I will continue to educate about ARBONNE products and ingredients, and offer special values to all of you.

Well, that should keep me busy this year! What about you? If you have any goals for this "Do Year", please share! I'd love to hear what you have planned for your families...Together, let's make this a great 2008!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.