Thursday, December 27, 2007

BAKING IS A GREAT MOTHER-DAUGHTER ACTIVITY


With the kids out of school, we are all looking for some fun activities to do with our kids. My daughter and I have been keeping busy, but one of the best times we have had was baking our own mush cup cookies. The TOMGRILZ characters created mush cup cookies in the book "A,B,SEA!" and we decided to bake them ourselves.

My daughter had fun measuring all the ingredients. She did spill some sugar on the floor like Andee did in the book, but when she tried to imitate Andee throwing eggs at Mackey (apparently she decided I was Mackey and she was Andee)...I drew the line!

It was great fun recreating a scene from a book we read together and we had even more fun eating our mush cup cookies! They tasted great!!

No comments: